The Installation Process
Before we come into your neighborhood to transition your home to digital TV, Cable Bahamas Limited will contact you by phone or our sales staff will knock on your door to set up an appointment. The day before your appointment, we will call again to confirm that you will be home.
- Once your appointment is set, our technicians will arrive at the scheduled time to install your digital equipment.
- During the installation, we will ensure that all wiring in your home is working to the highest standard. This will make sure you are receiving the highest quality digital signal.
- Our technicians will be dressed in uniform. He will properly identify himself and show you his Cable Bahamas Limited ID badge.
- We will take great care to ensure that your installation is clean and professional.
- Before our technician leaves your home he will:
- give you a remote control
- instruct you on the operation of your digital set-top box
- teach you how to set up your parental control password
- give you additional materials to guide you through the world of DTV
If you have any issues with your installation please feel free to contact Customer Care at 601-2200.
Welcome to a Digital Nation!