Dear Cable Bahamas subscriber,
Thank you for being our customer in 2016. Your Cable Bahamas family wishes you the very best in 2017. As we start off this new year, I wanted to take this opportunity to share some things with you about how our entire team is focused on making things better for you.
Enhancing your experience as a Cable Bahamas customer is very important to us, just as we know it is for you. You have shared some of the challenges you have faced with us over the last few months, and we have been listening. We are working very hard to improve your experience at every level within Cable Bahamas.
For several months now, we have taken a close look at how we interact with you, the ways in which we deliver our services to you, and how we provide help when you need it. We realise that we have been asking you to be available on our schedule rather than on yours. To make this better for you, we began testing shorter schedule times prior to Hurricane Matthew, and our results have been very positive. Unfortunately, the restoration work associated with Hurricane Matthew affected the start of these new initiatives. During this time, our teams answered more than 200,000 phone calls and restored services to more than 60,000 homes and businesses that were impacted by Hurricane Matthew.
Today, I am pleased to announce that we will begin the following new customer experience initiatives in early 2017.
- Shorter visit windows for service and installations: We know that your time is valuable, so starting February 1, all installs and service calls will be within a two-hour period.
- Smart-Tech: Beginning February 1, all technicians have been trained to service and install all REV products, meaning we can get the job done faster so you can get back to enjoying all of your REV services sooner.
- Automated Arrival Times: In early 2017, you will get automated estimated time of arrival updates via text messaging to your mobile phone for all installations and service visits.
- Enhanced Technician Routing: This will begin in early 2017, and will ensure that the right team member gets to your home faster, avoiding delays caused by unnecessary travel time.
- Enhanced Quality of Service: As of February 1, a new, dedicated team of quality assurance agents will check work standards, delivery times and customer satisfaction to make sure we did what we said we would do, on time and at the standard that you demand and expect from us.
In addition to these vital new customer experience enhancements, we’ve been working on many new innovative product developments to our full range of products. We are creating exciting new ways for you to enjoy your REV services that we think you’re going to love.
I want to personally thank you for allowing us to serve you. If you are no longer a REV subscriber, I hope we can win you back as a customer. We always strive to get better, so if you have a suggestion, please let me know by e-mail at email@example.com.
WE’VE HEARD YOU and we’ll keep listening to be sure we serve you better.
Chief Operating Officer
Cable Bahamas Ltd