“Company focuses on fostering customer oriented environment”
Leading communications giant REV from Cable Bahamas recently launched a new initiative for customers to reach them. “We all use WhatsApp in our personal lives and now we’re harnessing this application for business purposes” says Marketing Manager, Melissa Colebrook. “REV is definitely meeting our customers in the space they want us to.” The Marketing Manager emphasized the importance that the company places on listening to their customers and implementing realistic, value added services.
The web based application, allows for a faster more efficient method for customers to reach the company’s support services. Leabner Forbes, Director REV Contact Centre shared, “The platform works the same way that your current WhatsApp does with the exception that we are currently only accepting text messages, so no multimedia content like videos and voice notes will go through to agents. We have the ability for multiple agents to logon and respond to our customer’s request simultaneously, ensuring that we continue to exceed our customer’s expectations.”
REV recently underwent a major refocus on how the company interacted with its customer base. “We conducted surveys and focus groups with our customers and implemented many of their suggestions.” According to Colebrook “ We’re excited for our customers to see our improvements; after all, they challenged us to make them.”
The communications company started upgrading their broadband network earlier this year, completing upgrades on Abaco, Eleuthera, Grand Bahama and New Providence. “While we are proud of these efforts and customers should see an improvement in their Internet capacity, we’re not finished.” Colebrook assured customers that the Company was focused on a second phase of upgrades that would include separating nodes or area hubs to reduce any possible congestions to those neighbourhoods. “Nodes are like superhighways, and sometimes they get congested. Our team of engineers have implemented new designs to facilitate this change in highly populated areas.”
Other improvements include REV’s white glove services:
- Shop while you wait feature – Customers visiting the mall store location in New Providence can provide their mobile number to hold their place in line while they shop in the mall. The customers would be notified via text when it’s their turn to receive service.
- One tech solution – This reduces the need for multiple technicians to resolve service issues.
- Tech reminder text – 24 hours prior to a scheduled appointment, customers will receive a reminder text.
- Day of tech visit text – We value your time and will send a reminder text when our technician is on the way to your home/business.
- 24 hour service call follow up – We will call you within 24 hours after a service call to ensure your service are operating optimally.
- Live chat – Connect with our REV agents at your convenience, using whatever device you wish.
- Review and pay your bill anytime – Customers can sign up for My Account services to access their account info and schedule bill payments at their convenience. Moreover, customers can utilise Cash and Go as an alternative for any cash payments.
As we move towards creating smarter cities through technological advancement, REV is your partner of choice. Colebrook reminded consumers that international speed test authority, Ookla named the communications leader as the “fastest ISP provider in The Bahamas”. “We’re resolved in our commitment in providing extraordinary innovative and technology driven solutions to our customers”
REV customers are reminded that they can contact the company via the new WhatsApp platform on 738-9060.