After a radical rebranding exercise in 2011, Cable Bahamas has reinvented itself yet again by giving its web presence a complete makeover. The upgraded company site, which goes live on Thursday, June 18 at cablebahamas.com, has been entirely rebuilt to include an ultramodern design, streamlined user experience, enhanced content and expanded features.
Topping the list of the web site’s key changes is its sleek and fully responsive design. The all-new site has been optimised for use across almost any screen size, meaning users can experience the site’s vibrant new look and convenient features whether they are using a desktop computer, mobile smartphone or tablet device.
“Smartphones and tablets have become an integral part of our lives and a very important component of the company’s growth strategy,” said David Burrows, Cable Bahamas’ vice president of marketing.
“Coming into this process of redesigning our company site, our goal was to ensure that we provide the best possible user experience for visitors accessing the site via mobile and desktop devices,” Mr Burrows said. “We are very pleased that we can now deliver an enhanced level of functionality, information, and continuity to site visitors regardless of the device they choose.”
The redesigned web site also boasts a consumer-friendly design with hundreds of new custom graphics and photos featuring familiar faces from the award-winning REV campaigns. Among its new features are simplified site navigation and an all-new site-wide search engine that enables keyword browsing to help users locate relevant information quickly and easily. Additionally, the site’s enhanced content means that regular Cable Bahamas subscribers and potential customers will have expanded access to concise but comprehensive information on all REV products and services.
The Cable Bahamas site includes an extensive range of new features and web pages:
- Convenient sign up forms, accessible on every product landing page and package page, make new service activations quick and simple for customers.
- The Channel Lineup page provides a complete listing of REVTV’s more than 400 channels, showing in which REVTV package each channel is included.
- The Frequently Asked Questions section includes more than 100 different entries to help web site visitors with common questions.
- The new Promotions page informs subscribers and potential customers of current special offers.
- The Press Room is a collection of company articles and press releases, categorized and searchable for easy access.
- The Video on Demand page offers regularly updated listings and video previews of movies currently showing on 500 REVTV On Demand.
The web site boasts an entirely new navigation structure designed to make it easy for web site visitors to find the information they need and to quickly move between sections of the web site.
“We’ve created a company site that is visually attractive, one that strengthens our brand identity, and reinforces our commitment to innovation,” Mr Burrows said. “More than that, the site provides visitors with expanded access to company information, a clearer understanding of our REV products and services and constant contact with our team of skilled customer service agents through the live support feature. As we move forward, the web site will only continue to evolve with the company and we’re very excited to bring new features in the very near future.”
Visit the new Cable Bahamas web site at cablebahamas.com starting Thursday, June 18.