Internet security is an understandable concern and it is your responsibility as an internet subscriber to stay protected! You are very secure with REVON, but here’s a few precautions you can take for added security:
- Install a firewall software such as ZoneAlarm, Lockdown or BlackICE Defender on your computer.
- Most operating systems disable file and print sharing, but it wouldn’t hurt to double check! Make sure they remain disabled at all times.
- Do not open any email attachments or downloaded files without first virus-scanning them.
- Ensure that you have the most up-to-date virus lists loaded into your virus scanner and check regularly for updates.
- Perform regular backups of all important files as a safeguard against data loss — your data is only as safe as the last backup!